· A celebratory 20th anniversary reissue as part of BMG’s ‘Art of The Album’ series showcasing seminal albums that broke new ground in concept, production, song writing, and genre, leaving a lasting legacy as a complete album work of art.
· Deluxe edition CD and LP format packaging including 180g gatefold vinyl, 6 page 12” roll-fold booklet (LP), 12” display art card (LP) and 28 page booklet (CD)
· Exclusive anniversary sleeve notes from Ralph Moore (Editor at Large, Mixmag) and album timeline from Damian Harris (Skint Records).
· A critical and commercial success, containing four top ten singles.
· Number one on the UK albums chart, number one in New Zealand, number two in Australia and number thirty-four on the US Billboard 200
· Ranked number 81 in Q magazine’s readers’ poll of the “100 Greatest British Albums Ever”.
· The four singles from the album brought Fatboy Slim an international profile
· Brit Awards: Best Dace Act 1999, 2001
· Brit Awards: British Single 1999 (nominee), Male Solo Artist 1999 (nominee)
FORMAT: 2LP – 180g Vinyl
A1. Right Here Right Now
A2. Rockafeller Skank
A3. Fucking in Heaven
B1. Gangster Trippin
B2. Build It Up, Tear It Down
C1. Soul Surfing
C2. You’re Not from Brighton
C3. Praise You
D1. Love Island
D2. Acid 8000